Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:2023 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Executive - Legal - IT (5-10 yrs)
Note: Candidate should be from IT background (no other industries)
- Exposure to Software business contracts (including review of RFPs, tender documents, Pos, etc.), MSAs, Service Agreements, Lease Agreements, Loan Agreements, Vendor Agreements.
- Experience in contract drafting, contract negotiations with internal teams, customers, vendors, service providers etc.
- IPR - Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents and Domain Names.
- Exposure on employment/labour laws (especially Contract Labour Act, Minimum Wages Act etc.) and preparing show cause notices and legal notices
- To ensure Contractual & Regulatory Compliance.
- Legal Research - Review of case laws, Acts, Rules, Notifications etc.
- Litigation/Arbitration in Indian and foreign courts/Tribunals
- Providing legal opinion during merger and acquisition and assisting in due diligence
- Knowledge on Data Protection Laws, GDPR, and Cyber laws desirable
- Coordinate with external legal counsel, where required
- Contracts Repository - Maintenance of Executed Contracts
Key Skills: Legal, Corporate law, Business Contracts, IPR, Compliance, Litigation
Profile Description :
- Qualified law graduate having experience in business and other contracts.
- Exposure in IPR (Trade marks, Copy rights and Patent rights).
- Excellent drafting, negotiation & communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively and presentation skills.
- Positive attitude, mentoring, process-oriented approach and Flexibility in the area of work.
Essential : LL.B. from reputed Universities/Institutions.