Consultant at Cryzdal
Views:517 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
Manager/Senior Consultant/Consultant - Technology Research - IIT/NIT (4-10 yrs)
My client has advised several Fortune 1000 companies to grow and exploit market opportunities. They have established a reputation for rigor in data collection, analytics and providing strategic insights.
Today, they are integrating their strategy consulting and data capabilities with technology to create a new way of solving complex business issues.
Advances in analytics and machine learning now enable decision makers to draw insights from enormous amounts of data, from both inside and outside the organization. But only a fraction of this available information is currently used for decision making.
They are helping organizations ask and answer complex questions, drawing insights from data that was previously unavailable for analysis. We are transforming manual, time consuming, knowledge based processes to deliver deeper insights more rapidly and at a lower cost. Our goal is to change the way businesses make decisions.
Role - Manager/ Sr Consultant/ Consultant
Must Have - Research/ Consulting experience using technology like AI, ML, etc
You would typically be an individual contributor and could also have responsibilities for end-to-end delivery of project modules. You will be working closely with your project teams to conduct in-depth secondary research and primary research, apply analysis techniques and derive interesting and meaningful insights for our clients.
You may be required to travel within India/ overseas (typically emerging markets) for client meetings/ primary research.
- 4-10 years of experience in Industrial sectors in a Strategy Consulting role or a Corporate strategy role with leading Industrial firms focusing on TMT sector.
- Experience and deep understanding across 1-2 of the following industries - Technology, Media and Telecom, Chemicals, Aerospace & Defense, Construction & Engineering, Automotive, etc.
- Excellent understanding of the operations of large global firms as well as small & mid-sized organizations.
- Support managers and practice heads with understanding the client requirements, problem definition, designing the project approach, recommendations, etc.
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the Industrial practice area; gravitate towards providing thought leadership internally as well as to clients.
- Conduct extensive primary and/or secondary research.
- Analyze data to extract insights and identify patterns (qualitative as well as qualitative)
- Develop proxies and triangulations for difficult-to-get data points such as revenue forecast data, market size numbers for niche industry segments, etc.
- Analyze findings for relevant trends, patterns and insights and apply them to help the team arrive at solutions/ recommendations.
- Interact seamlessly with team members to ensure we deliver high-quality strategy consulting assignments that exceed client expectations.
- Take complete ownership of the modules assigned as well as guide analysts/ associate consultants/ consultants on research and analysis techniques and review deliverables (as applicable)
- Produce output in the form of Power Point, Excel, Word, etc., in a near final state.
- Manage vendor relationships and undertake business development activities by preparing project / work proposals, capability decks, etc.
- Collaborate with senior management in development and enhancement of knowledge nuggets and thought pieces, methodologies and frameworks, website content development, etc. Also build sales collaterals such as whitepapers and capability decks.
Required Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented with high standards for written and visual presentation of information
- Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills
- Logical thought process to think through a problem and develop solutions.
- Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.)
- Strong inter-personal skills, ability to work with teams in a timeline driven high pressure environment (typical of consulting firms)
- Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong can do- attitude; ability and willingness to work in a small and fast growing set-up
- Ability to pro-actively identify ways to contribute to firms goals & mission
- International experience will be an added advantage
- Professional appearance as well as manner of speaking.
- Bachelor's degree (Engineering/ Commerce/ Economics) from a top-tier university (such as IITs, NITs, DU, etc.); And an MBA from one of the top institutions in India / abroad