Associate Consultant at TD Newton & Associates
Views:986 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Manager/Senior Associate - IT Generalist - BFS (6-12 yrs)
Role : Manager, Senior Associate Team OTS - IT
Experience : 6 - 12 yrs
Location : Mumbai
Travel : Yes, extensive as per consulting norms
Educational & Professional Credentials :
Minimum Qualification : MBA / CA / MS in relevant engineering disciplines (BE, BTech)
Professional Qualification : PMP, Prince 2, ERP Certification such as from SAP, Oracle etc.
- Experience with global management consultancy or boutique firm or relevant industry segment
- Prior Big-4 experience is preferred
- Transactions (deals) / IT Advisory background : IT due diligence, carve-out or integrations experience; or a deep understanding of core aspects of a typical IT function.
- Project work should include (minimum of 1 projects) management of IT program office of a large implementation of ERP systems, preferably SAP, Oracle EBS, MS Dynamics etc.
- Ability to understand As-Is IT landscape and provide deep insights on current processes, people and technology.
- Should have Programme management or PMO experience and track record of successful delivery of large, complex programs.
- Preferred experience in leading and delivering of digital or analytics projects - AI, RPA etc.
- Preferred experience in data migration or cut-over & go-live for multiple systems including ERP, Core Banking etc. for global clients.
- Preferred experience of working across industry verticals (eg. FS, Pharma, eCommerce, Mfg. etc.)
- Deliver highest quality work applying best practices of the firm and industry
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Actively establish & strengthen client (functional heads & key influencers) relationships.
- Identify & escalate potential business opportunities for the firm on existing client engagements.
- Assist senior managers & directors in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
Person Profile :
- Strong Interpersonal skills to interact in a team environment and foster client relationships
- Good written communication skills including documentation of findings and recommendations
- Excellent Planning and Organization Skills
- Good understanding of technology platforms and risk management measures
- Able to work independently with multi-tasking
- Flexible with working locations, the ability to learn quickly and leverage skills in new situations
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and MS-Project