HR at Boyen Haddin Consltants
Views:3569 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Secretarial & Legal - Retail (8-10 yrs)
Opening for the position of Manager (Secretarial and Legal), Andheri Seepz.
Key Deliverables :
- Follow up on court dates.
- Drafting legal documents, agreements etc.
- Correspondence with statutory authorities and trade bodies eg. Replies to notices
- Indexing and retrieval of legal documents.
- Compliance under Company Law and other corporate laws for parent company and group entities, maintaining statutory registers.
- Preparing Minutes of Meeting.
- Co-ordination with internal Depts. and Business Units
- Compliance with Reserve Bank of India like - NBFC quarterly return, submission of Balance Sheet, FC-GPR etc.
- Compliances under Companies Act, 2013.
- Annual return on Foreign Liabilities and Assets under FEMA Act.
- Uploading of various e-forms with MCA portal as per the Companies Act, 1956
- Preparing Notice, Agenda and Minutes of Board Meeting, Annual General Meeting and Extra Ordinary General Meeting.
- Drafting Resolutions as and when required.
- Preparing ODI forms for remittance of funds to Wholly Owned Subsidiary (WOS) companies
- Works related to the transfer & transmission of shares.
Competencies / Skills Required :
- Diligence - should have an eye for detail and sense of quality / ownership
- Communication skills - written / verbal (English must)
- Maintain confidentiality of matters related to business.
Domain Expertise / Functional Skills :
- Company Law, employment and labour laws and related regulatory matters
- Vetting and drafting of legal documents
- Filings of e-forms with RoC
- Filing of legal and statutory documents and record keeping
Span of Interaction / Operation :
- Heads of Departments, Senior Management team, Clients & Vendors, Auditors
- Heads / Senior Management from subsidiary / ancillary companies of the Group or Alliance
- Legal Consultants / Courts / Advocates.
Edu. Qualification : CS/LLB
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.