Consultant at Talent Networks
Views:90 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Sanctions Quality Assurance - Bank (7-12 yrs)
Opportunity for Sanctions Quality Assurance - Manager for an MNC Bank.
Location - Bangalore
The individual is expected to:
1. conduct data sourcing, sampling, testing, and reporting on sanctions screening and alert review control processes performed in the APAC region to ensure controls/ standards are met.
2. prepare testing workbooks inclusive of all required scoring elements. Input detailed workbooks that document the accuracy, completeness, documentation, and timeliness of the work performed on the sanction control processes.
3. identify key issues and gaps in the process that impact quality and accuracy. Provide results/metrics required for QA report to management.
4. disseminate initial QA test results to process owner. Provide feedback and directly engaging process owners to identify opportunities for improvement.
5. support UAT on changes to sanctions related matter, system application and ad hoc QA on any internal sanctions related issues.
6. support the Head of Regional Sanctions Quality Assurance in any matter to ensure the effective operation of the sanction's compliance program in the region.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.