CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:362 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Manager - Salesforce - CRM/Digital Marketing (3-7 yrs)
The CRM Manager is tasked dual role of building automated campaign processes and consumer analytics He drives cross-selling and upselling opportunities through data management and automation journeys for various product lines . In this role, person will also manage Prospects, leads and registered customer database. This role performs consumer lifecycle mapping and is in constant lookout for touchpoints that increases ROI .
- Must have expertise (preferred Admin certified) in setting up Salesforce automated workflows/ journeys for consumer campaigns for any organization using Salesforce CRM, Salesforce marketing Cloud tools or equivalent platforms
- Person has proficiency in building journeys to fetch data from Salesforce CRM for various marketing campaigns using sms, emails, push notifications etc.
- Exposure to Salesforce Object Query language (SOQL), SQL query is added benefit.
- Experience in data slicing for upselling and cross to existing customer data base
- You have a diploma/degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Bachelors in IT, TECH with digital consumer marketing experience
- You are analytical, data-driven and well-versed with MS Excel.
- Must have Expertise in CRM tools like SALESFORCE CRM, SALESFORCE MARKETING CLOUD or equivalent CRM platforms - Excellent analytical and troubleshooting frame of mind using technical skills
- You are detail-oriented and thrive in dynamic and fast-paced online new age data driven working environments.
- You are a strong team player and comfortable working in matrix environments.
Business Analyst top skills & proficiencies :
- Process Improvement
- Work Well Under Pressure
- Communication & Relationship Building
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.