Manager - Sales Operations - SaaS Firm (4-8 yrs)
Manager - Sales Operations
Industry : IT-Software / Software Services
Category : Sales & Marketing
Skills : Sales Operations
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description :
- As a Sales Operations Manager you will assist the publisher development team.
- You will kick start Sales Operations and establish key processes, integration's, training programs, performance metrics etc for the Sales Operations role.
Client Details :
- Our client is a US headquarter award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner GCPP, helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise.
- The organisation is backed by Microsoft ventures.
- Owning the CRM, sales automation, sales dashboard, the sales process as well as the sales training module.
- Analysing and improving the lead to closure conversion rate while reducing sales cycle.
- Serve as a liaison between the Marketing and Sales teams
- Implement new technologies and automation as needed to support sales team
- Build key dashboards for leading and lagging indicators with respect to the Sales targets
- Turn data and analytics into actionable insights for the Sales and Marketing teams
- Build and maintain the tech stack of the sales organisation
- Task automation and bringing agility to the sales team via use of technology
- Street smart and get things done DNA
- A consistent track record of achieving sales objectives and demonstrable planning and forecasting skills.
- Preferred experience with HubSpot Sales and Marketing CRM
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Understanding of the online advertising industry and ecosystem
- 4-7 years of experience in a Sales Operations at a SaaS company
Job Offer :
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment
- Flexibility to work from home
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Azaan Bhat on +91 124 452 5418
Contact - Azaan Bhat - +91 124 452 5418
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.