Manager - Sales Operations - SaaS Firm (4-8 yrs)
Manager - Sales Operations
Industry : IT-Software / Software Services
Category : Sales & Marketing
Skills : Sales Operations
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description :
- As a Sales Operations Manager you will assist the publisher development team.
- You will kick start Sales Operations and establish key processes, integration's, training programs, performance metrics etc for the Sales Operations role.
Client Details :
- Our client is a US headquarter award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner GCPP, helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise.
- The organisation is backed by Microsoft ventures.
- Owning the CRM, sales automation, sales dashboard, the sales process as well as the sales training module.
- Analysing and improving the lead to closure conversion rate while reducing sales cycle.
- Serve as a liaison between the Marketing and Sales teams
- Implement new technologies and automation as needed to support sales team
- Build key dashboards for leading and lagging indicators with respect to the Sales targets
- Turn data and analytics into actionable insights for the Sales and Marketing teams
- Build and maintain the tech stack of the sales organisation
- Task automation and bringing agility to the sales team via use of technology
- Street smart and get things done DNA
- A consistent track record of achieving sales objectives and demonstrable planning and forecasting skills.
- Preferred experience with HubSpot Sales and Marketing CRM
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Understanding of the online advertising industry and ecosystem
- 4-7 years of experience in a Sales Operations at a SaaS company
Job Offer :
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment
- Flexibility to work from home
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Azaan Bhat on +91 124 452 5418
Contact - Azaan Bhat - +91 124 452 5418
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.