Manager - Sales & Operations Planning - Manufacturing (10-14 yrs)
Industry - Manufacturing and Production
Skills - S&OP, planning, supply planning, logistics, distribution, operations planning
Job Type - Permanent
Job Duration -
Job Description - An exciting opportunity for Sales & Operations Planning professionals.
- Be a part of one of the leading organization in renewable industry.
Our client is a German based MNC and one of leading manufacturers of wind turbine since 30 years. They are the largest growing company in the wind energy while having presence across the globe having second largest R&D facility in Bangalore and headquartered in Mumbai.
- Impact on Business (i.e. business contribution, nature and scope of responsibility, risk and financial management, strategic/tactical/operative responsibility)
- Distribute and execute the overall operations plan for India and delivery schedule of the organization in coordination with Sales, Project Management, Procurement, Production and Logistics.
- Monitor and evaluate demand and capacity situation and manage deviations and risks.
- Assure the timely delivery of wind turbines to project management according customers` orders.
- Create transparency of long term capacity utilization, production footprint and Supply Chain bottlenecks and risk management.
- Innovation and Change (i.e. range and diversity of activities, problems, processes, market dynamics and management challenges that need to be recognized and resolved, improvement of processes, systems or products)
- Develop and optimize all relevant processes, methods and tools for an effective fulfillment and documentation of customer orders.
- Continuously improve all effected processes to fulfil company targets.
- Communication with internal and/or external Customers, Suppliers as well as Third Parties (i.e. nature and context of client relationship and service delivery, required communication skills, frequency of communication)
- Improve and expand strong ties with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with other department heads across the organization to ensure that the relevant stakeholders are aligned to assure the timely fulfillment of customer orders.
- Provide input, reviews and analyses for management and Executive S&OP meetings.
- People Leadership (i.e. management, motivation and development of staff as well as teamwork)
- Identifies with corporate values and behaviours and acts as a role model.
- Controls objectives, roles and responsibilities of the department gaining the support of the staff.
- Makes decisions that have a long term benefit taking into consideration all stakeholders.
- Provides information and ensures proper flow of communication.
- This role will be a link between all functions like Supply Chain, Projects, and Customers etc.
- The most important factor is to adhere with the timelines and co-ordinate with the transporters, vendors whenever and wherever necessary.
- The person would be basically coordinating for various components from the point of origin till the point of dispatch.
- At the moment it's an Individual contributor role-might turn into team management (1/2 people) in future depending on various business needs while reporting to the CEO.
The Successful Applicant:
Exp: 10+ years
Industry: Open (can look at FMCG industry)
- Be part of a meritocratic environment with great career progression opportunities.
- Work in a growing environment with accomplished individuals from diverse backgrounds.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Nishita Shah
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.