Account Manager at Randstad India
Views:4669 Applications:1135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1021
Manager - Sales - Modern Trade (10-18 yrs)
- The candidate, is accountable for the profitable achievement of sales objectives associated with the assigned channel and sales team managed.
- He/she is responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies for increase of market share and profitability on sustainable basis in line with company's Annual Business Plan, ensures assigned team's sales productivity, and directs their effort in order to have the greatest overall impact on company results.
- He/she manages all aspects of running an efficient sales team, including hiring, supervising, coaching, disciplining, and motivating direct reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Drive profitable growth for all national/modern trade accounts and institutional customers
- Understand trade and category dynamics, develop strategy to achieve high level of product representation of company's brands presence in-store.
- Deliver trade spend efficiency via strategic investments in customers within budgeted level.
- Oversee planning of Key Account Initiatives, ensure the high standard of compliance and activation to communicate brand offerings to the shoppers.
- Ensure Account Receivable and Collectables are on time in full.
- Company to be a preferred partner for all key customers by delivering consistently on customer servicing metrics, e.g.fill rate.
- Train, coach and motivate key account team to improve core competencies.