Deputy Manager at Bilt Graphic Paper Products Limited
Views:2249 Applications:505 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:243
Manager - Sales & Marketing - Paper Industry (10-15 yrs)
- Ensure to collect the order in time from the Distributors / Customers.
- Achieve the Sales and Collection Target as per Sales Plan
- Co-ordinate with Units and back support for timely delivery of material.
- Ensure collection of statutory forms from Distributors and customers in time
- Co-Ordinate with A/Cs Department for resolving the Distributor's issues.
- Appointing Distributors to improve sales spread in assigned territory.
- Resolving Distributor's issues in time.
- Completion and demand analysis.
- Visit customers regularly and improve share by cross-selling up - selling.
- Develop, manage, coordinate and execute sales strategies in the region to Achieve target sales figures for the year as per the Annual Operating Plan (AOP)
- Develop the Network and Manage the Performance of the distributors & channels for the achievement of the targets
- Explore and Identify new avenues and strategize for new market development & channel expansion.
- Drive initiatives to ensure the retention and expansion of the existing customers.
- Manage the performance of and ensure efficient and effective Key Account Management
- Team management and development to drive them towards the achievement of the overall goals and objectives of the organization.
a. Seasoned Sales professional preferably in the paper/ Process industry.
b. Excellent People Management and Relationship Skills.
c. Good managerial skills with leadership capabilities.
d. Interpersonal and networking capabilities.