Senior Recruiter- Management Search at Info Edge India Ltd
Views:3748 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Sales/Marketing - Consumer Products (10-16 yrs)
Manager - India Consumer Products
Purpose of Position:
Deliver all financial targets through the development and execution of a comprehensive strategic plan and the development and mentorship of a thriving high performing team.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Oversee development and the building of long-term profitable partnerships with licensees and all Consumer Products partners to ensure company is positioned in the India marketplace as the market licensor of choice.
- Oversee management of licensees across all categories ensuring that deal negotiation, relationship building, distribution strategies, reviewing/approving product concept drive our growth objectives
- Financial Management
- Lead annual budget planning and accurate quarterly forecasts updates.
- Lead and deliver financial targets to the agreed budgeted phasing with focus on quarterly targets.
- Manage All cost to plan
- Retail Management
- Develop and lead strong and productive relationships with key buyers and merchandise/marketing personnel across all relevant channels and retailers.
- Build teams ecommerce/mobile understanding and partner capabilities.
- Fully understand retail buying calendars, decision-making timeframes and decision influencers to effectively position companys properties against the competitive set.
Market Trend Analysis :
- Understand and effectively interpret and communicate to internal and external partners and business contributors key economic and market trends (planogram space, buying patterns, competitive set); performance of existing competitive properties and future property launches.
- Develop intimate knowledge of competitive properties at retail. Develop an understanding of key buyer support; competitive property performance, and marketing/promotional initiatives that may impact companys ability to get properties placed and/or generate high-performing POS.
Required Candidate profile :
- Minimum of 10+ years of progressive experience in consumer-packaged goods marketing, sales or retail environment.
- Action orientated, self-motivated sales professional with demonstrable business acumen.
- Experience and ability in managing multiple stakeholders.
- People management experience with the capacity to actively lead, monitor, train and develop to drive a teams success.
- Evidence of clear leadership qualities, including balanced decision-making ability and sound judgment and calculated decision making.
- Strong analytical and financial skills.
- Clear, persuasive, verbal and written communication skills including active listening ability.
- Superb presentation and storytelling skills.
- Creativity, enthusiasm and passion.
- Able to challenge and bring new ideas and thinking to the business.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to adjust priorities and operate in a fast paced and highly fluid environment.
- Adopt the Asia Pacific regional behaviours and model the way for the team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.