Partner at Anther Human Resource Solutions
Views:1751 Applications:527 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Manager - Sales HR - FMCG (3-6 yrs)
- Responsible for all the HR activities related to the direct and the indirect staff.
- Manpower Management & Recruitment and hiring for direct (upto Grade III) and indirect, Induction, Orientation of the new joinee as per plan.
- Maintain healthy occupancy rate as suggested by the management for on-roll and off-roll employees and track occupancy levels month on month.
- Support National Manager in planning Manpower requirements and help execution of the same.
- Support Target and incentive rollout for all sales team members including ensuring awareness, appreciation and alignment by sales team on the same for the branch.
- Develop Rewards and Recognition framework for sales team, look into culture development & ensure productivity of the team.
- Drive People Agenda in sales team through pre planned reach Out activities at regular intervals, drive the National Sales HR initiatives.
- Ideate new processes and consult the senior management regarding the same.
- Ensure & facilitate sales processes like monthly scheduling of meetings facilitating the communication flow & alignment of the entire system from HO to the field as well as providing a channel of feedback from people to the organization.
- Collate & Verify the monthly tour programme of the sales team in the branch & track deviations if any.
- Performance Management & Development and Facilitate goal setting, measures, review and final rating and maintaining records of the same.
- Compensation Management & Conduct Survey / study on the trends in compensation and evaluate / suggest accordingly for field force and indirect field force.
- Regular update on sharing HR best practices in the industry with specific reference to sales team.
- Facilitating in Identifying training needs for the branch & in executing training calendar for the entire sales team through internal and external resources
- Managing the attrition of the team and ensuring the exit tracking and process implementation.
- Ensure full & final settlements including statutory obligations are fulfilled for the both direct and indirect employees.
Education: MBA in HR from a reputed institute
Experience: 3 to 6 years in HR with minimum 2 years preferably in a FMCG company.
- Must have handled regional sales HR initiatives.