Principal Consultant at Symbiosis Management Consultant
Views:5985 Applications:329 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Manager - Sales HR - Automobile (3-6 yrs)
- Provide insights on ground level business challenges and implementation support for establishing organization structure & manpower plan that caters to business needs.
- Implement Functional & Behavioral trainings & programs at Business / Functional level to ensure capability development needs are adequately met.
- Implement talent management processes at the business/ functional level to ensure continuous identification and development of high-potential.
- Demonstrate tangible cost saving / process efficiencies and improvement, in areas that effect HR operations (internal / external) covering all employee life cycle processes.
- Lead implementation of performance management activities at the business level to ensure adherence with organization-wide PMS guidelines and timelines
- Manage Recruitment & On boarding to ensure on-time availability of manpower in accordance with business / function requirements and facilitate smooth operations
- Manage total rewards and recognition system for the business / function through streamlined implementation and administration of processes
- Create a productive and engaging workplace by focusing on employee engagement and taking proactive steps towards the same
- Provide on ground support for implementation of technology enabled solutions and systems in the respective business units
- Manage critical employee and HR management aspects such as communications, employee exit, personal data, and grievance redressal to facilitate healthy / harmonious climate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.