Consultant at Iconic Resource
Views:410 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Sales - FMCG (4-11 yrs)
About the role:
The Sales Manager will work closely with the CEO to develop and execute a retail sales strategy for start-up vertical of established firm. The sales channels will include organized and unorganized wholesale, modern trade, general trade as well as pharmacies.
Some of the initiatives that will be owned and driven by the Sales Manager are:
1. Business Development & Sales Process Management - Manage the launch of company's products across various sales channels described above
2. Project Management - support the CEO in managing business critical projects to ensure the business milestones are met.
The role offers an opportunity to work in a start-up environment of high energy, with significant learning opportunities and a high growth trajectory. It also offers an opportunity for the candidate to be actively involved in the growth of the organization.
The desired profile:
1. Engineer and MBA with 3+ years' experience post MBA.
2. Experience in FMCG sales is a must.
3. Experience across different channel formats (e.g., Modern Trade as well as General Trade) is preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.