IT Recruiter at Quadrangle
Views:1339 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Sales Engagement - BPO (10-17 yrs)
- Understanding customer needs and translate them into winning proposals for customer.
- Winning new growth deals in customer account per pre agreed targets - Meet and surpass Operating Plan (OP) numbers
- Understanding the market place and the competitor offering; drive strategic sales initiatives.
- Leveraging and creating networks that result in potential opportunities/leads in the customer's organization globally - understanding what competition is offering
- Connecting at CxO level in the customer organization; build/maintain relationships that enable higher customer satisfaction (measured via NPS survey system) and delivered business impact.
- Providing insights on what is happening on customer's financials and drive business strategies within operating teams to add value to the customer
- Building, running and managing the governance around customer and communication enabling better visibility, transparency and partnership within the relationship.
- Cross-selling all products to the customers and drive higher growth penetration.
- Becoming a key intermediary between global delivery team and the customer
- Promoting and grow Brand Awareness in the customer organization / Industry vertical
- Participating in Industry 3rd party seminars, Quarterly meetings, Earnings calls, Analyst forums to develop deeper industry connects in relation to the customer and customer industry
- Playing a key role in providing timely and high quality RFX responses
- Partnering with RFI/RFP team & Finance on customer proposals to realize customer needs while maintaining profitability.
- Providing Market Intelligence for costing on proposals
- Partnering with offshore delivery teams to create effective deal solutions
- Demonstrable experience of managing clients and doing end to end deals. Proven success in driving higher growth penetration with large Deal
- Min.10-12 years of services business experience with Min. 5 years of front ending clients
- Program Management experience
- Understanding of P&L
- Proficiency in minimum one field - F&A, Digital or Analytics
Preferred qualifications :
- Experience and cultural adaptability to work across countries and succeed in a global organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills and executive presentation skills in English
- Ability to interface at all levels of an organization (including senior leaders in a variety of functions)
- Sound financial & commercial Business Understanding
- Working knowledge of managed services