Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:96 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Sales - EdTech (3-6 yrs)
Our client is a start up ( well funded ) in the education technology industry. We are looking for Sales managers who are experienced in Edutech industry.
Sales Manager : Hyderabad
Candidate to call S Krishnan at 8309618146
We are looking for a high- performing Sales Manager to be responsible selling domain specific training to university students, working professionals and corporate customers, to help us meet revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing sales team potential, crafting sales plans, leading a team of Inside Sales executives
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Must be confident, self-motivated & should be willing to work hard to achieve sales targets, considering the position would be on Sales quota plan.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands student enrollment base.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting student/parent relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify new markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong communication skills
- Creating and implementing a sales plan
- Meeting sales goals by monitoring progress
- Analyzing sales data
- Presentation skills
- Management and leadership skills
- Developing budgets
- Mentoring and coaching sales reps
- Any Bachelor's Degree, MBA preferred
- 3 -4 years of experience as Sales Manager in Ed tech / Training & Certification industry
- Proven track record of positive Sales performance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.