HR Consultant at Freelancer
Views:698 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Sales - EdTech (2-3 yrs)
Ed tech startup is looking for Customer Success manager who can grow up to leadership roles for their Company.
1- B-School Education
2. 2 to 3 years experience (Preferably Sales/ Customer Management)
3. Any industry is fine
4. Need super aggressive and a multi tasker with high aptitude
5. Salary fixed and variable.
- Mentoring the Customer Success teams by setting the strategy and prioritizing Objectives and Key Results (OKRs); hiring, training, and developing a world-class team
- Driving customer lifetime value by defining the Customer journey; Controlling churn rate; Increasing revenue by upselling/ cross-sell; Deploying programs to help drive business value with customers; Customer goal achievement; Collaborating across teams to identify and pursue customer growth opportunities
- Representing the voice of the customer and influencing internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization
- Architecting the customer success organization and solutions to leverage and scale in support of our revenue ambitions
- Partnering very closely with our sales/ Operations teams to engage with leaders at prospective customers and existing customers to define goals and leverage our products and services to achieve them.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.