Recruitment Specialist at SKS Enterprises
Views:76 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Sales/CRM & Operations - FinTech/Healthcare/eCommerce (4-8 yrs)
Sales CRM & Operations Manager
Position Name - Manager Sales CRM & operations
Experience Range - Minimum 4 years
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Sales Operations or Revenue Operations.
- Proficient in Salesforce CRM and other Sales oriented software
- Must thrive in a fast-paced competitive environment.
- Project Management, CRM, analytics oriented certifications are a plus
- A mix of large organization and startup experience is a plus
- Proven success building processes and facilitating workflows across multiple departments.
- Ability to craft metrics, reports, and dashboards for all revenue team members.
- Exposure to collaboration with various departments and leaders
- Excellent organization and analytical skills.
- Effective written and oral communication
About the client:
- Our Client is a customer data platform and marketing automation suite that makes user engagement and retention simplified and highly effective for consumer tech enterprises and SMBs. One of the hottest global SaaS companies, we've been recognized by G2 as a Marketing Automation Leader in Asia 2021.
- The platform helps brands drive more revenue from their existing customers and anonymous users through highly contextual, hyper-personalized engagement campaigns across 10 communication channels.
- They are headquartered in Mumbai, India, and have offices in Delhi, Bangalore, So Paulo, and Dubai. They work with thousands of brands worldwide, across industries like E-Commerce, Edtech, Fintech, Foodtech, Media & Publications, Gaming, BFSI, Healthcare, and Online Retail.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- To improve the sales cycle and conversion rates by working with the sales leadership and team in India, EMEA, and SEA.
- To assist internal sales team like the Global sales team, Business development team, Solution Consultants, Channels and Partnerships team, Tech partnership team, and Market research team.
- Supervise CRM Admin to build workflows and handle integrations with different tools for seamless information exchange.
- Creating and optimizing dashboards and reports for the sales team
- To work on revenue reporting and forecasting
- Assist CEO and Head of Sales with accurate Revenue forecasting and reporting
- Developing and improving CRM and other tools/software training and education plans, as well as collaborating with various leaders to put these plans into action on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- To track pipeline changes weekly and hold meetings with Sales/Marketing to understand progress on quarterly goals and to increase sales velocity by identifying patterns and optimise the entire sales funnel.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to set common goals and track progress. Managing and improving a central repository of collaterals and other enablement materials
- Serving as a single point of contact for different revenue teams and leaders in case of queries/issues
- To coordinate on issues and disputes with Customer Success and Finance
- To work with HR and other departments on employee onboarding and exit.
- To assist various leaders and departments with weekly and monthly cadences
- Project management and support for cross-functional and departmental initiatives
- To develop, update, and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) and control processes for such sales teams.
- To upgrade and scale sales processes and systems
- Developing and maintaining a sales portal that includes all documentation
- To maintain access control, information security, and compliance on all software/tools used by the sales team.
- To maintain incentive management for the sales team, including tool/software and process management
- To assist with organization-wide change management from a sales/revenue and team perspective
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum 4 Yrs Experience in Sales Operations.
- Should have large organization and startup experience would be plus
- Experience from Product Based companies would be an advantage
Other Details (Perks/benefits/company culture/good to have skills):
- Learning is a way of life. Unlock your full potential backed with cutting-edge tools and mentorship
- Get the best in class medical insurance (with Covid Care facilities), programs for taking care of your mental health, and a Contemporary Leave Policy (beyond sick leaves)
- We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level view across the board with our monthly & quarterly town hall meetings.
- A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative and productive environment.
- Practice autonomy, open communication, growth opportunities, while maintaining a perfect work-life balance
- Go on company-sponsored offsites, once a year and blow off steam with your work buddies! (Post Pandemic).