Manager Recruitment at Strategic Talent Partner
Views:51 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Sales - CES (8-12 yrs)
Sales Manager CES
- To develop and build relationships and provide Experience Management (XM) solutions to customers, help in solving business problems and improve over all customer engagement.
- Achieve overall sales target for the assigned solutions of XM and Knowledge management and develop new customers and partners across India
- Experience in software customer experience ,digital, cloud
- To build strong, open and collaborative relationships with the customers, Partners and Global Sales Consulting teams
- To become an integral contributor to the Sales organization, ability to meet and exceed target revenue.
- To sell advanced applications like, Experience management, Knowledge Management product sales through identification of customer needs and development of solutions that create business value for prospects and customers
- To establish strong relationships during the entire sales-cycle with prospects and customers, based on deep product expertise and thorough understanding of importance of customer experience improvement in various industries
- To develop and maintain the "Trusted Advisor" status with prospects and customers by;
- Identifying and understanding customer business objectives through:
- Prospect and customer meetings
- Workshop facilitation
- Industry research and understanding
Articulating the value of to our prospects and customers through:
- Solution presentations
- Techno-commercial presentations
- Proposal authoring
- Business case creation
- Channel management
- To assist in the development and sales support of channel partners so that they become integral part of the effective sales team to generate target revenue
- To support the transition from successful sales into successful professional services delivery and take end-end ownership.
- Integrity; Being honest, respectful, accountable and fair
- Professionalism; Take personal responsibility for the quality of our work, our attitude, communication and how we present ourselves.
- Passion; Being enthusiastic and positive in our actions
- Preparedness; Continuing to be current, knowledgeable and informed
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or related degree with 6-8 years industry experience been involved in direct and indirect sales.
- Ability to bridge the fabled IT/business divide, using commercial experience and strong communication skills to complete a variety of deliverables from defining solution requirements, to leading RFI and RFP response teams, to translating techno babble into easy English.
- Have an understanding of the Customer need across multi-channels such as Telephony, Email, Chat, Asynchronous channels, Social Media and BackOffice; and translating this into successful sales.
- Strong business analysis and consulting skills, including strong verbal and written communication skills and effective time management skills. Ability to quickly understand client requirements and needs and articulate potential solutions.
- Experience, as sales and relationship consultant, engaging at many levels of customer organizations, including business, operations, finance, as well as CXO level executives.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills