Manager - Sales & Business Development - Smart Learning Platform (3-8 yrs)
Are you looking for a promising career with a well known ed-tech brand, which is looking to make life easier for kids and parents to understand basic concepts of learning? Then read on.
Our client is a new age ed-tech platform that provides a perfect combination of classroom learning and technology to the kids of KG to class 7. Their experiences with inquiry based learning systems, child psychology, active pedagogy and gamification of study materials, helps students to learn and clear their respective Math and English levels easily and without the need for tuitions.
The founders are XLRI alumni who have experience in Education as well as other sectors and well versed with running a successful business. Backed by FIITJEE, it has been recognised as one of the most Promising Educational Apps. The app promotes fun learning and focuses on mastery of the subject, ensuring that the new age kids possess critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills.
As a Manager - Sales & Business Development , you will be the sole custodian for revenue generation in the team.
What you will do:
- Meet revenue numbers through team and individual targets
- Having deep understanding of Sales, and being able to build the right plans from concept to execution.
- Delivering 2.5 Crore revenue by selling the company's live online classes(1000 enrollments) over calendar year 2021 (Jan- 21 to Dec- 21) and to set up a high performing B2C sales team
- Delivering 2.5 Crore revenue from Jan to Dec - 2021 - Q1: 25L, Q2: 50L, Q3: 75L & Q4: 1Cr
- Generating 1000 enrollments for the company's Live Online Classes with average ticket size as 25k per enrollment
- Distributing targets within team & be accountable for month on month / quarter on quarter target achievement
- Setting up & leading a team of 10 B2C sales executives (counsellors) across Gurgaon
- Training & leading 10 freshly hired campus graduates and converting them into a high performing & winning B2C sales team
- Motivating, leading & working with the team to achieve the revenue targets
What you need to have:
- 3 to 8 years of demonstrable Direct Sales work experience (Preferably in a b2c Startup)
- Past entrepreneurial experience is highly valued
- Willing to work in an early-stage startup and build everything from scratch
- Should have a keen desire to drive the Business Development/Sales for a fast-growing seed-funded early-stage startup
- Should have an apparent Founder's mindset i.e. A mindset where the person can own up Business Development/Sales and shape it independently like a Founder
- Willing to work 6 days a week
- Should be flexible for relocation/Working out of Gurgaon
Experience: 3 to 8 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 10,00,000 to 13,00,000