Client Acquisition Manager at Dream Jobs Staffing Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Views:187 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Sales - AWS/Azure Cloud (5-10 yrs)
- Identify new opportunities and manage end-to-end sales pipeline and process with new prospects within specified industry vertical markets.
- Identify organizations/Lines of Business and their key decision makers in need for analytics services.
- Work together with sales leaders and consulting colleagues to articulate company differentiation, value proposition; and highlight business benefits and value.
- Formulate and drive demand generation campaigns to achieve business goals.
- Assess profitable opportunities from leads received and generated.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key prospects and decision makers, anticipating needs and undertaking actions to exceed expectations.
- Successfully leverage ideas across clients and industries to formulate the best practices and creative thinking to generate new sales leads.
- Structure and negotiate contract and SOW commercial terms and conditions terms with prospective business partners.
- Actively contribute to company thought leadership and provide proactive input for developing next generational offerings and solutions in Analytics.
- Build executive presence through publication of blogs, participating in conferences, and industry forums.
- Lead the sales process in a consultative fashion, and work with consulting/delivery teams to move leads from qualified opportunities to new business contracts.
- Support RFPs by offering insights into the clients' business and motivations, including building compelling proposals.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 5-10 years of total selling experience, preferably in consulting and Cloud (AWS or Azure)
- Proven track record of successfully meeting/exceeding annual sales goals and targets
- Analytical, problem-solving skills, flexible, cross-functional, and creative thinker with a collaborative approach to performing his/her responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and impactful story-telling skills.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, data-driven individual with the ability to multi-task and work proactively to make things happen, in a fast-paced environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.