Principal Consultant at VAspire Management Consultants
Views:14427 Applications:512 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:393
Manager - Sales - Automotive (5-10 yrs)
To develop new distributors, OEM's & MRO's and liaising with the distributors for the company's product within the assigned geography. Conduct the market & competition analysis and prepare the market penetration plan. Pursue major prospects and lead in major negotiations as well as recommend appropriate terms of sales. Develop monthly sales forecast to achieve annual sales targets, prepare monthly & annual reports for management review
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze and evaluate sales potentials, competition, economic/business conditions, and distributor performance in the assigned geography and design sales strategy to make area operation more effective in meeting sales target.
- Develop new OEM's & MRO's in the industrial/automotive segment with a clear focus on the company's product portfolio
- Develop new & expand the existing distributors
- Establish personal contact and maintain an on-site working relationship with distributors who are buying, exhibiting, selling company's products, in accordance with corporate and regional sales goals, programs and policies.
- Prepare & deliver customized technical presentation & provide solutions to the clients in each focused industrial sector to support sales
- Maintain grasp on the market and competitive situation by providing information on competitor's activities, products, cost and other related information advantageous to the company
- Prepare annual sales forecast, breaking it down to a monthly & weekly plan, weekly call reports, progress against the target, territory analysis etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Attend and participate in Company sales meeting and trade or industry meetings, shows and conventions to increase knowledge of the company's products, improve selling techniques and cultivate good working relationships with distributors and product users.
- Keep abreast of all pertinent competitor activity in the allotted territory - viz.pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc & provide continuous updates to the VP sales - Any other assignment allocated by the HOD or Management
The incumbent would be responsible to develop South East Asian countries for the company. the company is a renowned player in automotive & Industrial bearings