Managing Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:1061 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Risk Control Self Assessment - IT Domain -Financial Services BPO (5-10 yrs)
Manager - RCSA (Risk Control Self Assessment) for a BPO (UK shifts)
The opportunity is for a leading Financial Services BPO. Role will be required to work from 1PM - 10PM.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carrying out risk assessment of applications and systems in the bank which are more critical or complex than others.
- Collect information and review documentation to ensure that risks are identified and evaluated.
- Identify legal, regulatory and contractual requirements and organizational policies and standards related to IS to determine their potential impact on the business objectives.
- Identify potential threats and vulnerabilities on IT systems for business processes, associated data and supporting capabilities to assist in the evaluation of enterprise risk.
- Desired experience should include a foundation in IT controls and include a specialization in one or more of following: information security architecture, systems integration, e-business technologies, application architecture or IT management consulting.
- Identifying, assessing, mitigating and managing IT risk and ensures the existence of appropriate product and platform supervisory controls.
- Leverages strong regulatory knowledge to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, standards and requirements.
- Partners with business managers in implementing RCSA standards and procedures and ensure quality, consistency, and sufficiency of implementation.
- Coordinates the development of risk dashboards, combining information tracked at the Enterprise level such as Key Risk Indicators, with information on top and emerging risks obtained through discussion with the functional managers.
- Associates loss events with applicable RCSA risks/processes and report operational loss data and trends to various management levels.
- Maintains a complete and current inventory of all the material processes, product lines, services and functions, with the associated key risks and their thresholds.
- Works with LOB to evaluate risks associated with new product and strategic initiatives prior to formal project review (#is this within appetite') and determines mitigating controls.
- Responsible for supervising and managing Risk Analysts. This includes, but is not limited to, conducting performance reviews, assisting with development plans, providing career coaching and other administrative and reporting responsibilities
- Provide guidance, as required, to the risk analysts in daily tasks
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate in computer science or computer engineering
- Technical or professional certifications in field of specialization highly recommended.
- Preferred certification CISA,CISSP,CISM, CRISC
EXPERIENCE : Minimum 5 - 7 years of relevant experience. Prior experience of leading a team.