Manager - Risk & Compliance - BFSI (4-8 yrs)
- As manager Risk and compliance, you would be leading assignments,internal team and consulting clients on Credit risk and Liquidity matters.
- You are best fit for the role if you have good experience on
- Technical aspects of credit risk and liquidity.
- Credit risk rating.
- Establishing risk vulnerability limits.
- Management information systems for financial risks and the risk management committee agenda; and, Credit Portfolio Models and Analysis (Data Collection and Preparation, Portfolio Data Analysis Mechanism for Monitoring and Monitoring Portfolio Performance and Reporting).
- Make presentations for client stakeholders and internal management-Participate in brainstorming sessions and propose hypothesis, approaches, & techniques.
- CA/CS/MBA or equivalent master- sdegree in Finance, Statistics, Economics or Mathematics from premier institutes required.\
- Graduates (B. Tech/ B.E) with relevant experience can also be considered
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Economics/Mathematics/Statistics or any other quantitative discipline + MBA /MS in Finance + CFA/FRM.
- The role requires long term deputation to Riyadh, you would be provided perdiem and lodging facilities during the term of assignments