CEO at Consult Shekhar Pandey
Views:240 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Revenue Management - Aviation Industry (6-13 yrs)
Manager Revenue Management
A core function of pricing and revenue management
1. Achieving revenue/RASK target set by the organization
2. Review of pricing set by analysts.
3. Review of pricing ladder set by analysts
4. Review inventory strategy on a set frequency.
5. To conduct structured reviews using reports and review of the action items.
6. Periodic feedback to network planning based on discussion with sales/Internal meeting outcomes.
7. Review of group performances
8. Suggest improvements in automation
9. Suggest improvements in RM systems
10. Suggest various dashboard addition/deletions. Make it more user friendly and efficient for analysts.
11. Structured review meeting with sales teams to improve performances.
Qualification/certifications: Must be a Graduate/PG with mathematics or statistics or engineering or economics or management studies
Preferred relevant work experience: Minimum 6 to 10 years of revenue management experience
Skills and knowledge:
1. Knowledge of how airline pricing works
2. Familiarization of various inventory management techniques
3. Knowledge on how network planning, sales, cargo, and other commercial departments work.
4. Good command of Microsoft Excel
5. Experience in statistics is an added advantage
Position reports to : DGM/ GM Revenue Management
Travel needed : 1 to 3 trips in a year to understand ground realities of assigned markets
Location: Mumbai HO
Employment details : Full time employee
Role: Revenue Management Analyst
Industry Type: Aviation
Department: Aviation & Aerospace
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Flight & Airport Operations
Education: UG ; B.Sc in Maths, Statistics, B.A in Economics, Statistics, Maths, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Key Skills: Revenue Management, DGM, Sales, Revenue Planning
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.