Managing Director at Corporate Search & Placements Pvt. Ltd.
Views:7437 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:318
Manager - Retail Credit - Loan Against Property - NBFC (3-4 yrs)
We have been retained by our client, a well-established, professionally managed NBFC (Non-Banking Finance Company), part of a Multi-National Bank, to identify a Manager - Retail credit ( Loan against property / Real Estate ) to be based at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and Pune.
Responsible for the credit approval and management process in respect of a portfolio. Develop and maintain co-operative relationships between all stakeholders in the credit value chain.
- Appraising proposals, conducting risk analysis & scrutinizing relevant documents before sanctioning / disbursing loans, ensuring compliance with organizational credit policies.
- Setting up system and process environment.
- Analyze the customer segments & derive a suitable strategy.
- Oversee the entire lending process, including the initial application and review, underwriting and the disbursal or denial of the request.
- Implement credit policies and processes to uniformly across state to ensure minimum error rates while minimizing the various risks & hence the eventual losses.
- Continuous tracking of loan portfolio, look for any negative trends.
- To co-ordinate with sales team for resolution of credit risk concerns.
- Make recommendations and decisions with strong factual support and a balanced view.
- Contribute to the development of risk strategies for sustainable business growth and healthy portfolios.
- Generating MIS reports to update management about business performance and discussion on Effective Measures as and when needed.
- Analysis of Bank Statements and other relevant documents for income assessment.
- Meet customers and do business and income earning capacity as per the Credit Manual & Guidance Notes.
- Appointment of the Title Search Advocates and Valuers and Co-ordinate with the client and the TSR Advocate / Valuers and finalizing the Reports.
- Understanding of property related knowledge (like legal title and market value of the property).
- Coordinating with Internal and external teams - Business, Operations, Legal, Legal counsels, consultants and clients for execution of documents.
- Ability to do multitasking.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent management skills.
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Must be comfortable making decisions.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong consulting and portfolio development skills.
- Confident and effective communicator (both verbal and written).
- Proactive approach to relationship building with the ability to manage difficult relationships.
- Strong team player.
- Presentation skills.
- Listening skills
Candidates should be qualified as MBA/CA's or a post graduate in Finance, with 3 to 4 years relevant experience Credit Underwriting for Loan Against Property/ Real Estate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.