Manager Researcher - TMT Sector (6-10 yrs)
ROLE SUMMARY - The recruit will be responsible for project management, team management and business development in the TMT segment with focus on Telecom, Media and IT linked sectors.
JOB REQUIREMENTS - The candidate shall be well-versed with the commercial, regulatory, business aspects and financial aspects of technology segment and should have understanding of the following (demonstrated by past work experience):
Sector and Business related :
- Domain expertise in telecom and media with command over sector level issues
- Ability to promptly decrypt sector level changes and understand inter-linkages between economy, infrastructure segments and energy value chain
- Ability to predict sector developments and foresee changes /issues impacting the industry
- Flair of market intelligence and skill to sense business and commercial insights in the given sector
- Manage internal and external expectations and deliver on business targets, quality of deliverables, profitable execution and market impact
- Ability to execute and project manage reports that cover:
- Financial Modelling of companies in the telecom and media segments
- Strong understanding of Policy, Regulatory environment of TMT sector across countries.
- Ability to conceptualise and establish reports on key trends emerging in sectors.
- Ability to connect with stakeholders in the segments and establish contacts.
- Ability to handle a team of 4-5 analyst and associates.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to make high impact presentations
Experience :6-10 yrs
Qualification :MBA, CA or equivalent with Bachelor of Engineering
Skills Essential Skill:
- Ability to interact with senior management of corporates/developers/lenders/equity investors
- Assignment report management, client and team engagement and mentoring skills
- Excellent Presentation and report writing skills
- Detailed Financial modeling skills, Analytical skills
- Understanding of technology domain specially telecom and media
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.