Director HR at The Skill Labs
Views:5972 Applications:335 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Manager - Research - Packaging Design - Design Intelligence Team (2-6 yrs)
About the role:
This role will be a part of Design Intelligence team at Bizongo Design Lab. The person will be responsible for churning out data driven insights via consumer research, target market research and understanding Packaging Language Packaging design Benchmarking. The person will work closely with the design sales team to empower with industry and category driven design insights and then work closely with the designers to bring out designs that are research and data driven.
- Spearhead the research process that is a prerequisite for any design process. Generate data based on primary and secondary research as inputs to the Design process. This includes market research (category growth, potential etc), consumer trend (purchase pattern, consumption behavior etc) and competition analysis, ethnography study etc.
- To build scalable processes which can generate these data driven insights in the most efficient manner using technology tools from the right networks.
- Drive complete design strategy pitch creation, presentation and client onboarding.
- Drive the communication for strategic engagements.
- Improving Design enquiries with the current clients of Design Lab and Bizongo alongside the client growth team.
- Drive strategic engagements with channel partners like branding agencies, design agencies, marketing consultants, strategy consultants, packaging consultants, food technologists and onboarding them into Bizongo's Design Ecosystem.
- 2-6 years of experience in a marketing / research/ design firm (not exclusive).
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Experience in account management is an added advantage.
- Ardent interest in understanding technology platforms and products in a definite positive.