Talent Acquisition at Tyche Jobs
Views:1061 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Manager - Research & Development - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
- Managing the products portfolio for end-users and industrial customers working closely with marketing, procurement, QA and production.
- Managing new product development from theoretical recipe to lab prototype and final product
- Build up strong product development team in term of technical knowledge and working skill
- Responsible for formula cost optimization projects.
- Work with R&D team of other countries within group to maximize opportunities in new product development
- Collaborate with external partners such as university, research institute,
- Providing necessary technical support to marketing, branding team
- Delivering technical support to existing and new customers, and creating new market opportunities.
- Supporting all departments, on any technical or application issues relating to products.
- Completing follow-up and execution of necessary project documentation
- Following up quality of competitors products on market.