Senior Consultant at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:149 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Manager - Research - BFSI (6-9 yrs)
The Role :
As a Research Manager, you will be working closely with your research team and clients, developing and managing client accounts, and running diverse projects (including PR, advertising, brand health and tracking, customer experience, and new product development).
What will I be delivering :
- Staff management : Manage 1-2 Research Executives, coaching and mentoring them through key aspects of their projects including questionnaire design, scripting online surveys, data analytics, and report writing. You'll be the key member to lead the entire research process from project set-up to delivery.
- Project management : co-ordinate and manage complex projects either independently or as part of a team. Work with the Research Director on report project plans, resources, deliverables, and problem-solving.
- Work effectively and collaboratively with operational teams Centre of Excellence (CENX) to ensure efficient fieldwork management and data processing.
- Account Management : Working side by side with the Research Director on account management to understand client needs, advocate the best research practices and provide relevant and useful insights from research.
- New business development : prepare quotations and proposals in response to research briefs.
- Data analysis and reporting : Analyze research results to identify key insights and demographic trends. Undertake regression modeling to help identify drivers of customer experience, retention, brand consideration, and purchase intent. Prepare clear, accurate, and compelling reports.
- Proactively identify ways to improve the efficiency of operations and service delivery to ensure high-quality outputs can be sustainably delivered within the research team.
What do I need to bring with me?
- 6-8 years of market research experience in an agency.
- Experience from BFSI, Banking, OR Media will be an advantage.
- Excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work across multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment.
- Advanced analytical and numerical skills.
- Solid understanding of research design, online research methodologies, sampling, questionnaire design, quotas, and weighting and significance testing.