Manager at Axis Bank
Views:217 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Regulatory Reporting/Basel - BFSI (2-4 yrs)
- This role is responsible for ensuring and managing Information Delivery and timely preparation of Regulatory Reporting related deliverables
- The role is also responsible for the MIS generation and maintenance of relevant data quality for reporting.
- Ensure timely delivery of services relating to Capital including Risk-Weighted Assets results, Capital Regulatory Reporting (incl. COREP, Leverage Ratio, Capital Adequacy Reports, Pillar 3).
- Ensure timely delivery of MIS relating to Risk Weighted Assets, all other internal and external capital regulatory reporting requirements within the Basel framework
- Exercise right level of diligence and control to comply with bank's Data Quality and Reporting Standards including those that are prescribed by the Basel/RBI and Regulatory Environment in which the bank operates.
- Ensure the various validations and reconciliation of financial data for their correctness and completeness
- Coordinate with various stake holders as part of monthly/quarterly/yearly-cycle in-line with the Capital reporting commitments, both on external and internal as well as for Ad-hock reports.
- Participate and contribute in all ongoing change management initiatives to enhance the Capital Reporting framework that is aligned with the regulatory and bank's technology objectives.
- Work towards continuous improvement to identify and implement opportunities to decrease process turn-around time and improve productivity
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- CA. / MBA Finance (AICTE approved) or M.Com (full time)
- CA./ MBA Finance Minimum of 2 years and M.Com with 4 years of Capital Regulatory Reporting, RWA computation and Analysis experience in Bank/Financial institution.
- Good understanding of banking products / Operations.
- Proficiency in Excel and Power point.
- Domain skills relating to Basel II/III reporting (credit risk & Operations risk). Understanding of Market risk will be added advantage.
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in the banking and financial domain.
- Delivery of standard Reports, Reporting quality (including Operational, Data Quality and RWA ) in-line with BCBS/RBI compliance and Basel and Regulatory Framework.
Salary offered: 7-10LPA