Senior Consultant at ESP Consultant
Views:90 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Regulatory Affairs - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
Company - FMCG (Food Products)
Position - Manager Regulatory Affairs
Location - Mumbai
Mandatory Qualification : B.Tech / M.Tech / M.Sc. in Food Technology / Microbiology / Chemistry / Dairy Technology.
Key Responsibilities :
- Studying scientific and legal documents & keeping up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines Domestic and International regulations e.g. FSSAI, USFDA, EIA, Agmark, Packaging & Labelling law.
- Maintain current knowledge base of existing and emerging regulations, standards, or guidance documents.
- Interpret regulatory rules or rule changes and ensure that they are communicated through corporate policies and procedures
- Recommend changes and enable implementation of the changes to company procedures in response to changes in regulations or standards. liaising and negotiating with regulatory authorities
- Provide technical review of data or reports that will be incorporated into regulatory submissions to assure scientific rigor, accuracy, and clarity of presentation. Coordinate efforts associated with the preparation of regulatory documents or submissions.
- Communicate with regulatory agencies regarding pre-submission strategies, potential regulatory pathways, compliance test requirements, or clarification and follow-up of submissions under review.
- Escort government inspectors during inspections and provide post-inspection follow-up information as requested.