Manager - Recruitment - Technology & Analytics Firm (5-10 yrs)
Industry - KPO / Research / Analytics
Category - HR
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Excellent opportunity to lead recruitment for a global analytics and technology giant
- Directly working with leadership of the company
Our client is one a leading technology and analytics firm with a global presence. The company is growing rapidly in India and is looking to hire a recruitment manager to report into theGlobal Talent Acquisition head.
- Deliver on the recruitment strategy and processes to support the overall business strategy
- Devise the sourcing strategy to meet the requirements of specific clients while maintaining the budget- referrals, social media, portals, vendors etc
- Driving and closing monthly 80-100 numbers in technology and analytics space
- Managing end to end recruitment, from sourcing till offer release
- Hiring and mapping resources for an upcoming location
- Develop key recruitment metrics and work to reduce the overall TAT
- Develop relationships to partner effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing a team of highly skilled recruiters and report into the Global Head Talent Acquisition
- The opening is for two locations- Bangalore and Chennai
- 5-10 years of experience in Talent Acquisition
- Should have done extensive hiring in analytics and technology
- Must have experience in managing end to end recruitment and employer branding initiatives
- Should be open for travel as per business requirement
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
- MBA is preferred
- Market competitive salary with excellent learning potential
- Excellent opportunity to work in for a rapidly growing analytics and technology firm
- Work closely with senior leaders in the company
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Naina Maheshwari on +91 124 452 5482.
Contact - Naina Maheshwari - +91 124 452 5482
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.