Recruiter at Confidential
Views:3996 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:180
Manager - Recruitment/Learning & Development - FMCG/Food (8-12 yrs)
Lead Haldiram's HR function in setting up (and managing) the Recruitment, Hiring - all levels, Training, Personal Development, Career Building, Performance Management, Maintaining the work culture, Retaining the resources, Reward and Recognition and Improve the employee relationship.
Strategic Accountability :
- Delivery and ownership of full cycle recruitment, screening, fitment negotiation and hiring of candidates.
- Plan and manage the employee cost and budget for each function, responsibility of administering the benefit plans for employees
Operations Accountability :
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR Training & Development;
- Partner with peer functions to attract and retain best talent
- Develop, implement and maintain - policies, procedures/ processes and for the organization
- Accountable for management reporting (including delegation) such as headcount planning, employee survey results, etc.
- Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievement within agreed formats and timescales to top Management.
- Accountable for the statutory compliance applicable
- Identification of competencies to improve present performance level and for developing into future role.
- Identification of training resources for organization-internal and external. Preparation of training calendar, development and implementation of training module.
- Career planning of potential candidates. Designing employee development plan and monitoring progress.
Required Experiences :
- 8-12 year of Experience in continuous improvement assignments in functions in Human Resource & Operations.
- Strong leadership skills, experience working in a unionized environment, ability to learn and apply new concepts and overcome obstacles with change
- Proven process improvement, business engineering experience.
- Proven leadership skills and business acumen - performance driven.
- Proven experience in process improvement, leading projects with a record of successful implementation.
- Exposure to food and food processing and FMCG industry.
- Ability to work with and influence others in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational, communication, presentation and project management skills.
- Excellent in analysis &reporting tools and techniques.