Lead Consultant at HeadSpaceHR
Views:274 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Manager - Recruitment - IT (3-10 yrs)
1. Create and build the talent acquisition strategy for the entire company; multi-level hiring and people management
2. Innovate on hiring practices by using new methods or channels. Keep a lookout for talent available in the market and plan accordingly
3. Motivate and energize your team to always be candidate-friendly
4. Monitor market trends in hiring practices and ensure our strategy is in line with the market.
5. Attend events and represent the company at HR-related events. Networking is a key skill for this role.
6. Manage all job descriptions out in the market, ensuring they are high quality and accurate.
7. Develop relationships with third-party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
8. Ability to manage multiple and overlapping processes and projects to completion, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines