Founder at Serving Skill
Views:1567 Applications:544 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Manager - Recruitment - Insurance (3-7 yrs)
We have opening for HR Recruiter / Manager
- Handle end to end recruitment (from joining to exit formalities)
- Screening resumes and shortlisting candidates
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like Naukri, Indeed and Monster, etc.)
- Performing reference and background checks
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
- Min. 3 yrs to 7 yrs of experience as HR Recruiter/manager mandatory.
- Experience in Banking / Financial Services / Insurance
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
HR Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- Experience in human resources or related field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.