Manager at Spectral Consultants
Views:3392 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Manager - Real Estate Valuation (7-10 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Work on and manage engagements on real estate advisory, valuation and due diligence, spread across property types.
- Engagements include financial analyses, cash flow modeling, analytical model reviews, property/portfolio modeling, loan portfolio underwriting, market due diligence, asset valuations, real estate appraisals and appraisal reviews, and other general real estate advisory services.
- Involved in analysis of a variety of property types including multi-family residential, office, retail, hotel, warehouse, industrial, mixed-use, infrastructure, and special-use properties.
- Specific engagement responsibilities will include financial and cash flow modeling, market information research, real estate documents analysis (including site/building plans, leases, appraisals, and mortgage underwriting/lending documents), market studies, and report writing
- Manage a team of 4-6 professionals
Desired profile :
- Any post graduate degree in finance with 6-8 years of related work experience. Preference to candidates with relevant advanced degree or accreditation in real estate.
- A minimum of 5 years of direct experience in real estate sector such as commercial real estate loan underwriting, acquisition due diligence, real estate valuation, asset management, finance.
- Experience in financial modeling, including experience building models in MS Excel and related software
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.