Managing Director at Cephas Consultancy Services Private Limited
Views:2163 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Manager - Real Estate Accounting - Outsourced Services (8-12 yrs)
Range of Experience - 8+ years relevant experience
Note -The below explanation to parameters are inclusive and not exhaustive
- Act as the technical SME and ensure quality and timeliness of all deliverables of the team
- Liaise with CRM to plan and monitor client SLAs and deliverables
- Expertise in Real estate accounting
- Calculation and review of deal wise NAV ,Management fees & Admin fees
- Review of capital calls ,distribution schedules and notices
- Calculation and review of waterfall calculations
- Identify potential areas of operations across offices/clients
- Participate in client calls/meetings along with the CRM and be a backup to the CRM as required
- Single point of escalation for all production queries/issues.
- Ensure that processes/procedures are in accordance with the respective fund documents and internal controls.
- Proactively identify and resolve all issues and conflicts that hinder client delivery.
- To ensure adequate backups exist within the team
- Ensure all MIS/Trackers are accurate and reported on time.
- To be cognizant and consider cross functional impact and dependencies and actively participate with other teams towards overall operations improvement.
- Ensure BCP preparedness and compliance
- Client/CRM Satisfaction(15%)
- Facilitate frequent calls/meeting with Client/CRM to build rapport and proactively manage expectations
- Ensure continuous focus and improvement in service quality
- Maintain required transparency and communication with Client/CRMs
- Strive to attain100% client reference ability
- People Management and Retention (10%)
- Mentor and foster leadership skills and best practices amongst the team members
- Encourage and facilitate team communication and rapport building within/across offices
- Build employee motivation and engagement through innovative programs
- Proactively manage attrition
- Identify ,mentor and fast track high performers
- Nominate deserving team members for promotions/awards
- Groom subordinates to create bench strength
- Maintain high morale and integrity for self and team
- Conduct adequate one-on-one and group meetings with your teams
- Complete employee assessments on a periodic basis
- Ensure awareness of cultural diversity inherent with global teams
- Manage people's career aspirations with organization's goals
Process Improvements ,Special Projects and SOC II Certification(15%)
- Monitor and review benchmark hours and track variance against actual Utilization
- Identify efficiency gaps and Implement process improvements
- Increase utilization per FTE through increased productivity and efficiency
- Implement automation/process improvements which result in FTE and Cycle time save
- Monitor ageing of IT bugs and Development requests and follow up with IT to ensure timely closure.
- Actively involve and contribute towards Special projects driven by Management.
- Ensure internal controls and procedures are aligned to requirements of SOCII Type1requirements
- Achieve100%success in SOCII Type1Audit