Principal Consultant at Quest HR
Views:5946 Applications:588 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:536
Manager - Ratings - Large Corporates (4-7 yrs)
The role involves arriving at / monitoring credit ratings for issuers in the corporate domain.The key activities would include :
Department Large Corporate Sector
- Analyse Company's financial performance which include;
- Past financial and business performance & Benchmark these against peers performance.
- Project future performance of the company
- Undertake rigorous credit risk analysis encompassing industry / business research and financial analysis of various large corporates.
- Assign Ratings and prepare reports that cogently capture the rationale behind the rating.
- Make credit rating recommendation to the Rating Committee.
- Ensure adherence to timelines.
- Maintain a high quality of analytics and rating committee presentation.
- Client Management / Stakeholder Management;
- Discuss with the key management personnel of the corporates being rated to understand their strategy and business model
- Communicate the final Rating to the client
If interested, please apply against the role.