Senior Recruiter at Daffodil HR Services
Views:1232 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Rail Coordination - Oil/Gas Industry (6-9 yrs)
Job Description :
1. JOB PURPOSE
To ensure timely replenishment of stocks at Rail fed Locations by close coordination with Railways and Locations, optimization of operational costs and minimize Transit and handling losses to achieve overall profitability of the organization.
2. ORGANISATIONAL CHART
Reporting to Head (Marketing Operations - B2B Depots & Rail Coordination)
3. ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To meet full Demand of Sales Team :
- Coordinate with Railway department to ensure timely availability of Rake
- Coordinate with supply location for timely indent placement at loading location and stock Replenishment.
- Ensuring sufficient inventory levels at Rail Fed Locations.
2 . Agreements with Railway :
- To ensure agreements with Railways are signed and compliance of all terms and conditions. Timely renewal of existing Agreements.
3. Statutory and Safety Compliances:
- Coordinate and ensure 100% statutory compliance at Rail Fed Locations.
- Coordinate and ensure QHSE Compliance at Locations.
- Adherence to SOPs at Locations
- To monitor statutory license validity and coordinate for timely renewals
4. Ensuring the timely availability of consumables and various equipment at locations :
- Coordinating with concerned departments for timely replenishment to ensure NIL interruptions in operations for want of consumables.
5. Co-ordination with Railway and Industry :
- To attend scheduled meetings with Railway and Industry related to Rail Transportation, CTCC and Rail slate meetings.
- Coordinate with Railways for Claim settlement, missing wagons, and other operational related matters.
- Close Coordination with Railways for the availability of Rakes and Indent execution.
6.Contracts related to Track Maintenance and Rake unloading operations :
- Timely finalization of Rake related contracts in coordination with Commercials and timely renewal/award of Contracts.
4. KEY CHALLENGES
- Rail Fed Locations Inventory monitoring and timely replenishment as per Demand.
- To monitor Rake and ensure timely availability at locations as per requirement
- Anticipate demand / unforeseen condition and take timely corrective action
- Coordinate with Railway department for Railway related issues like Rake availability, CTCC chart updation, Siding agreement, Claim, etc.
- Monitor and Minimize Transit losses during Rake movement.
5. KEY DECISIONS
A. Made by Jobholder:
1. Taking decisions on day to day Operational matters.
2. Rail slate planning and its materialization
3. Coordinating with CTCC for availability of Calibration Charts
4. Resolving issues related with Railways with proper coordination and inputs.
B. Recommendations to superior:
- Actions required to ensure adherence to Agreement terms.
- Timely update if there is any issue regarding Rake availability, agreement with Railway, etc.
- Update on Railways Rake augmentations plans, developments and any change in Railways rules
1. Sales Team/Terminal and Depots
2. Accounts/ Commercial/Indirect Taxation /Pricing / Safety Department
3. IT and SAP Team
B. External Interactions:
- Claim settlement
- Transit Losses
- Budgetary Control
B. Team Size: -NA
8. SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
A. Educational Qualifications & Certifications:
- Engineering Graduate
B. Relevant (Functional/Level) & Total Years of Experience:
Relevant Experience: Minimum Six years with Three years of functional experience in Oil Industry
C. Functional Skills:
1. Knowledge of supply sources viz. Refinery/TOPs/Depots/Terminals of Indian Oil Industry and geographical spread of India.
2. SAP SD and MM module
3. Awareness of Oil Industry Manuals/Guidelines wrt quality, quantity like IQCM,OISD, MDG, TDG
4. A familiarity of Railways Operation/Commercial Rules relevant to Oil Industry
D. Behavioral Skills:
1. Negotiating Skills
2. Customer Focus
3. Project Management and Nurturing
4. Inter-personal Skills
5. Operational Excellence
Deepa / HR Recruiter
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.