Senior Associate at Taggd
Views:269 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Quantitative Market Research - Consulting/Research (7-10 yrs)
The position would entail following accountabilities :
1. Manage market research studies in close guidance of MR head
2. Build visibility of MR - brand- within leadership group, by focusing on strategic objectives and organizational awareness.
3. Should be able to lead primary quantitative MR studies independently, where needed, or in assistance with MR agencies.
4. Manage secondary research reports independently, where needed, or in assistance with MR agencies.
5. Generate monthly MI and MR insights to cover research related hot-topics, especially, for evidencing the need for MR action.
6. Achieve sign-off on the research scope - what's core, what's peripheral & what's out- smartly, effectively and strategically.
7. Ensure diligent closure on the primary research- fieldwork, insighting, reporting and project management requirements with key internal stakeholders
8. Command and direct agencies on the day to day basis and make them adhere to quality/time/cost etc as per agreed project milestones.
9. Should be able to connect with top leadership of agencies and make them available for discussions and closures
10. Plan effective usability of research through action taken report- ATR with regards to Product Planning milestones, on all concluded set of studies
11. Build compendium of insights for strategic objectives through meta-analysis of various kinds of studies.
12. Maintain the database of agencies, prosumers, third party vendors, agreements, payments and cost-ratios for future reference.
13. Tie the legal and financial ends of the project
Desirable Attitude :
1. Trustworthy : Must be extremely honest, optimistic and devoted to the defined role expectations. Must own the study outcomes .
2. Flexible : Must be open to fresh thinking, and beams energy.
3. Collaboration : Should be able to collaborate effectively with MR head and PP head on MR topics. Plus with functions like Design, Innovation, R&D, Marketing, Services etc
4. Closure Oriented : Ability to influence and leading teams to conclusion
5. Zeal : Should work with entrepreneurial zeal to realize the projects without focusing too much on the plaguing constraints/issues
Relevant Skills :
1. Making Razor Sharp presentations : Power Point, Excel Sheets or MS Word
2. Communication & Networking skills within and outside the Organization to build good relations with relevant others
3. Logical Postulation of one's thought process and Highly Analytical thinking abilities
4. Reasonable understanding of Automotive trends, segments, current dynamics, new technologies and design
5. Good knowledge of Corporate Processes, of Automotive Business and its eco system