Team Manager at Xpert Conexions
Views:587 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Quality/Process Excellence - Black Belt Certified - Transformation Project - BPO (7-15 yrs)
Black Belt Certificate is mandatory.
Candidate can pick his or her own location of choice.
Required Skills :
1. Good data analytics and problem solving skills.
2. Experience in managing Quality/ Process Excellence initiatives for Large Engagements.
3. Must have led/ driven six sigma and lean projects.
4. Hands on experience in driving large transformational programs involving process reengineering, analytics, automation etc.
5. Must have worked in cross functional teams and demonstrated ability to drive change in the process.
6. Excellent oral and written communication skills and should be able to manage internal stake holders as well as customers.
7. Well versed with MS Office - Excel and PowerPoint.
- Support process excellence initiatives and drive improvement projects in a complex and fast paced environment.
- Drive benchmarking and best practices deployment across accounts.
- Understand potential customer dis-satisfaction drivers and proactively mitigate any CSAT risks.
- Work closely with customers and operations leadership team to identify improvement opportunities and drive them to closure.
- Drive projects to improve and maintain the profitability of the process.
- Drive a culture of process improvement using tools like Six Sigma, Lean and Kaizen on the process floors.
- Drive standardization practices on the floor and ensure strict compliance in internal and client defined processes.
- Ensure all process metrics are met.