Principal Consultant at Aniaaz Consulting Private Limited
Views:111 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Quality - Chemicals (10-12 yrs)
Manager - Quality - Chemical Firm
- This position serves as the Overall Head of Quality Control at the manufacturing facility at Dahej, responsible for managing Quality approvals, drive internal Quality improvements; act as Quality Co-ordinate for the customers serviced from the plant, support implementation and improvements through Integrated Management Systems.
- Proactively obtain and align to OEM customers expectations; Drive Quality consciousness among plant personnel.
Principal Activities :
- Ensure alignment of Plant specific operating Systems and Procedures as aligned to chosen IATF, ISO 9000 & ISO 14001 standards.
- Function as the Management Representative for these Systems for the Plant
- Schedule and Co-ordinate all System specific requirement with the Plant team and also offer necessary inputs for the Plant to the Companys Management Representative
- Inculcate the Quality System appreciation among all Plant personnel.
- Customer-specific requirements like PSW, PPAP, SREA etc
- Set-up Operating Procedures for the Quality Control Lab to support RM, Intermediate and Finished Goods approvals
- Train Lab personnel on Operating procedures
- Drive actions to reduce rejection rates, improve RFT
- Co-ordinate for all Customer Complaints on the Plant.
- Drive actions for fast resolution of Customer Complaints and internal Quality Deviations
- Train Plant personnel on Problem-solving tools
- Study and improve Quality Approval speed to support shorter cycle times and debottleneck Plant capacity
- Drive 5S, EHS, Lean and 6-sigma tools to drive improvement
Qualification : MSc Organic Chemistry/B.Tech Chemical with 10-12 years of experience in Chemical or Coating or Resins.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.