Recruiter at Talent labs pvt ltd
Views:164 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Quality Assurance - Engine & Fasteners - Automobile Firm (3-10 yrs)
L3: Manager Quality Assurance - Engine & Fasteners (Bajaj Auto)
Role and Responsibilities :
- Ensure Part, Process & System audit at suppliers as per plan and guidelines.
- Ensure parts validations and testing.
- Ensure adherence to sampling inspection of parts.
- Analysis of issues reported at plant and communication.
- Recording of data and documents.
- Preparation and releasing of various reports and its sharing.
- Interface with peripheral departments.
- Ensure timely analysis & resolution of issues reported from field.
- Ensure continual improvement in product/parts/process through Kaizens & Improvements.
- Ensure daily QSR monitoring, and data management of systems deployed.
- Ensure Active participation (NPDS) while manufacturing of new / upgraded product (Pre-pilot, Pilot, SOP etc.)
- Ensure NCDS systems followed, and part approve as per DR document.
- Ensure DFA/DFM points are prepared, and improvements done accordingly.
Competency / Experience in the following area :
- Should have knowledge of various paint technologies/surface treatment and their testing/validation
- Should have an in-depth understanding of forging (hot, cold forging), machining processes and extrusion
- Should have in-depth understanding of manufacturing processes used for fasteners.
- Should have good knowledge of machining, heat treatment and surface treatment techniques.
- Should have exposure of new and advanced technologies in the field of smart manufacturing.
- Should have expertise in using 7 QC tools, SPC, quality management systems and other problem-solving analytical tools.
- Should have good Part, Process, and system auditing skill.
- Should understand material properties, testing equipment and inspection methods.
- Should have ability to do VA/VE of parts/products
- Should have good knowledge of TPM methodology.
- Should have experience of using SAP.
- Should have expertise in using MS office.
- Should have excellent presentation and communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.