Managing Director at Talent Aisle Pvt. Ltd.
Views:466 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Quality Assurance/Compliance - FMCG (8-15 yrs)
Primary Function/Primary Goals:
- Responsible for leading and executing Food Safety and Compliance requirement for the Jhagadia Manufacturing Site.
- Responsible for proactive escalating of overdue compliance and regulatory gaps.
- Responsible for ensuring that QA function compliance are in line with BIS, FSSA, ISO 22000, 17025 requirements.
- Responsible for effective and efficient monitoring of site wide compliance, provides timely MIS, to ensure that all internal and external requirement are adhered.
- Perform ongoing gap analysis for corporate policies, site policies, sop's and regulatory requirements applicable to site and develop action plan to close the gap and mitigate risk.
- Responsible for site Records Management Systems ensuring retention and retrieval procedures are in place.
- Participate and contribute for internal and external audit schedules and follow up on action plan.
- Collaborate with division / regional to understand the broader initiatives being driven in respect of compliance requirements and how these impact at a site level.
- Developing strong relationships with 'Curriculum Owners' at site, namely in EHS and Quality to ensure curricula for all roles have been effectively defined and are subsequently maintained on an on going basis.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment at site influencing 'Site Training Coordinators' and 'Workplace Trainers'.
- Clear understanding of Quality Risk Management and prioritize activities based on risk assessment of process equipment, utilities, facilities.
- To ensure a level of 'governance' is in place with respect to all vendors associated with site to deliver compliance.
- Ensure GMP & Food Safety compliance as per FSSC 22000 & FSSAI requirement at JH site.
- Prepare proper documents for Export products for different countries as per their regulation.
- Before export ensure finished products are meet respective country regulation.
- Key Behavioral Competencies Required: Adaptability, Innovation, Initiative, Teamwork, Integrity
- Interpersonal skills in order to have a healthy relationship with colleagues working in different functions at site.
- Communication skills in order to understand and provide necessary feedback or solutions within the QA team and internal customers.
Environment, Health and Safety:
- Ensure self and team members consistently follow all EHS rules and procedures.
- Ensure self and team members immediately report any EHS incident and/or near misses (unsafe acts and conditions) promptly to supervision.
- Attend all required safety training and medical surveillance program requirements.
- Ensure self and team members wear all required PPE.
- Consistently take a leadership role in identifying team members who are and are not following procedures
- Complete required STOP observations
- Incur zero injuries of self and team members as a result of unsafe action/behaviour or failure to follow established procedures or guidelines.
- Identify and report to supervision opportunities to reduce energy and water use, waste generation within your work area.
- M.Sc./ M. Tech / Food Technologist with 10-12 years of relevant experience
- Ability to communicate in Gujarati, Hindi and English
- Thorough knowledge of Regulatory Aspects of Food Business
- Liasioning Skills
- Communication Skills / Stakeholder Management
- Decision Making Abilities