HR Executive at Anri Solutions
Views:16669 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Manager - Pursuits - M&A Advisory Services - Big4 (8-10 yrs)
Job Location: Gurgaon
Within GTH TAS, team provides support for pre-deal and origination activities, including deal origination meeting decks, capital agenda infopacks/opportunity paper decks, value creation opportunity packs, divestiture opportunity decks, thought leadership packs and idea generation support. The Pursuits team works closely in tandem with global teams in delivering exceptional client service and support in BD activities.
Pursuits team in GTH TAS has over 85 professionals supporting deal origination engagements across the globe.
The Pursuits team focusses on Government and Public Services (GPS) from a sector perspective. The GPS sector includes:
a. Infrastructure [Transportation and Social Infrastructure] - Transportation includes Air, Rail, Road, Logistics and Marine transport while Social infrastructure includes Defence, Education and Healthcare
b. Public Finance Management
c. International Development Agencies Support
The role of Manager GPS Pursuits will include the following:
- Understand and undertake all service offerings that are related with pre-deal activities as elucidated above
- Manage and participate in business development engagements, and perform qualitative and quantitative research on the markets and/or target companies
- Identify business development opportunities for GTH and assist partners and senior managers on new business opportunities by building relationships with offices across the globe, demonstrate knowledge of global as well as regional practices, business and develop open communication channels
- Develop excellent relationships with global stakeholders and be responsible for a high degree of client satisfaction with engagement process and work products
- Proactively develop new products/services in consultation with practices for the GPS sector
- Develop in depth knowledge on GPS for TAS, to add value while analyzing financial and strategic information of clients, and facilitate identification of opportunities based on market developments
- Powerpoint/word based Reports to synthesize and present the findings, and analysis from research
- Measure, monitor and improve client service by guiding team members and driving excellence in service delivery
- Focus the team priorities while managing several medium to large size projects
- Conduct timely performance reviews for the team (staff and senior employees) and help in developing and guiding staff and other junior professionals
- Use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided
The job requires the prospective candidate to have an understanding of the following activities and have undertaken the following:
- Experience of having worked in the following types of firms and the following types of service offerings:
- Experience of having worked in a consulting major like the Big 4 or financial analytics firms or a management consulting firm
- Large Indian corporates with exposure in analytics, financial modelling and corporate finance role
- Transaction environment: candidates with transactional/deal understanding, divestitures, and/or carve-outs with aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis will be preferred
- Preparation of EOIs and RFPs for the GPS sector
- Required understanding of pre-deal activities that include:
- Excellent understanding of company, industry, economic research, financial statements and valuations
- Good understanding of corporate transactions and funding mechanisms
- Ability to determine risks and opportunity areas, assess findings and communicate insights
- Experience in undertaking sector studies and analyzing merger and acquisition (M&A) drivers for a given sector or transaction
- Experience in interacting with senior management of clients
- Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience in developing final presentations
- Qualified CA/MBA with 8+ years post qualification experience in:
a. Management Consultancy firms.
b. MNC or large Indian companies, preferably within a shared service environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.