Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:532 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Purchase - Solar Energy (5-8 yrs)
Our client, a young solar firm is hiring a purchase Manager in Mumbai
Position : Purchase manager
Reports To : General Manager, Procurement
Job Overview :
We are looking for an individual with extensive experience in Solar Energy Product procurement. Result driven and hardworking individual with a proven track record of reducing costs and ensuring that the company enjoys a competitive edge vis-a-vis competitors by getting best quality, price and terms from suppliers.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for equipment as per orders received.
- Assist in supply chain activities, planning and implementing.
- Maintaining proper stock and accounting of materials.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy
- Manage inbound logistics for equipment coming to company warehouse
- Develop suppliers based on sourcing strategies, assess potential suppliers; Conduct cost analysis and negotiation to achieve quality assurance and lowest supply chain cost.
- Lead procurement of modules after project awarded, negotiate with the selected supplier about the agreement
- Monitoring supplier performance, preparing an action plan for improvement and organizing business reviews with all major suppliers.
- Regularly communicate with internal key stakeholders for procurement and contract status.
- Regular visiting of suppliers and attending industry exhibitions.
- Graduate, Diploma/Degree from a good B-school in relevant field will be big plus
- 5-8 Years of related experience.
Skills Required :
- Good knowledge in industrial project procurement and contract management, understand basic technical topics.
- Proactive, self-motivated and strong organization skills.
- Good Chinese and English (oral & written) communication, can work in an international and challenging environment.