Recruitment Specialist at Genetic Callnet
Views:320 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Manager - Project & Program Management - Automobile (5-8 yrs)
- Work closely with regional sales/ product Management team across YOHTA segments in order to drive product concept to delivery.
- Manage daily activities, issue resolution & communication across project execution teams (product development, product industrialization, supply chain, product management) during all phases of the stage-gate process in order to deliver projects on-time, on-budget and as-requested by business verticals.
- Plan, track & report program execution to relevant stakeholders.
- Prepare and execute risk matrix and mitigation plans for all the running programs.
- Schedule and facilitate cross functional team meetings to ensure that proper communication regarding the project is appropriately distributed. Develop agenda, minutes and follow-ups.
- Education: MBA in Operations from a tier 1 b-school is a must (XLRI/ SP JAIN/ NITIE)
- Experience: 5-6 years of relevant experience in operations and/or program management.
- Preferably from tire industry
- Should have worked on project management software or PLM software like MS project, Primavera, 3D experience, Team center etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to influence at all levels in the organization
- Ability to dissect complex information into comprehensive and meaningful structures.
- Exposure to dealing with senior leadership