Founder at Wellspring Consultancy
Views:349 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Manager - Project Management Office - KPO/ITeS (10-14 yrs)
We are hiring Manager - PMO for our client based at Bangalore.
- This role will be a part of the leadership team of Business Transformation and team across streams WFM, Risk & Compliance, Strategy, Functional PMO Finance & People Partners.
- Candidate to have at least 8+ years of experience in areas of PMO (Supportive), Project Portfolio Management and Planning large programs.
- PMP, Agile, Scrum, or other program / project management certifications strongly preferred.
- Serving as a trusted advisor to the Director of Business Transformation and other leadership team to address new requirements and challenges across the program landscape.
- Create and maintain a governance framework at programme level and define priorities and deadline.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking, project management and the ability to work with and influence a range of stakeholders within organisation, wider global business and external parties where necessary.
- Anticipate internal/external business issues, highlight interdependencies and recommend changes across projects and programmes in Business Transformation portfolio.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting business transformation goals and objectives and adhering to budgets.
- Overseeing the development of projects and providing support to the project manager and other team members, in collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize and execute projects.
- Tracking the pulse of the project team and flagging any risks/issues to the stakeholders proactively.
- Serving as strategy advisor for project teams and key collaborators across the department through mentorship and collaboration.
- Lead and manage the PMO team to ensure standard approach across transformation team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.