Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:7331 Applications:514 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:356
Manager - Project Finance - Renewable Energy Business - Private Equity Firm (10-12 yrs)
One of the Private Equity Firms is hiring for a project Finance professional to support its renewable energy business
Job Responsibilities :
Financial Controlling :
1. Work with the seniors and manage the entire gamut of Financial Controlling for the various SPVs in India and Singapore/Mauritius including receivables, payables, fixed assets management, controls framework and compliances, statutory filings in all local and overseas jurisdictions.
2. Ensure timely Audits of all SPVs
3. Ensure appropriate Internal Audit measures are put in place from a controls standpoint and all material risks are suitably addressed.
4. Manage and maintain billing systems for the group Companies.
Treasury and Corporate Finance :
1. Work with the management to ensure funding is available in line with projections at the time of deal sign off at optimal cost
2. Work towards ensuring that Capital Calls are made in time for the equity portion
3. Coordinate with Banks, Financials Institutions and Singapore/Mauritius for equity drawdowns.
4. Covenants maintenance
5. Coordinate with Credit rating agencies and work towards improvement in credit ratings
6. Monitor and report budgets vs. actuals on a continuous basis.
Information Systems :
1. Work with the management in creation of roadmap for IT requirements commensurate to the size of the Company and the existing gap
2. Implement the processes and systems required to bridge the gap as per bridge gap analysis
1. Provide necessary support for acquisitions
2. Provide support to the projects from a budgets and actuals monitoring perspective.
3. Provide necessary support around M&A activities.
Technical Skills :
1. Should have experience of raising project financing for infrastructure projects (preferably non-recourse)
2. S/he should have experience in Syndicated loans, working capital limits, LCs, vendor financing etc
3. Issuance of bonds
4. Equity fund raise / M&A experience is preferred
Skills & Competencies :
1. Strong ability to manage internal / external stakeholders
4. Strong communication
5. Inter personal skills
6. Diligent and meticulous with an eye for detail
Those interested may apply or call on 8451801646